https://twitter.com/AlexandraBeamshttps://www.youtube.com/user/FashionLurkhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109468661689638348552/109468661689638348552/postshttp://instagram.com/alexandrabeamsie#

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Date Night: Pizza Party and Parks

Thursday night was date night, and if that's any indication, "date night" is ALWAYS synonymous to "food fiesta". Justin and I opted for an acclaimed classic: Pizza Libretto. If you've never once had wood oven pizza, you are severely deprived.

The nitty-gritty
Located in the heart of Greek Town in Toronto, this two location chain never ceases to disappoint my palate... and eyes! I mean, look at that beautiful creation! When I make pizza at home, the base usually consists of trusty pita bread. The less I have to mould things, the better.


The outfit//makeup
I went a little wild for the summer brights, sporting a bright orange shift dress that I purchased about a month or so ago from the never disappointing Forever 21. The dress was paired with my H&M olive moto jacket, Urban Outfitters slouchy bag, Old Navy gladiator ring and wrap bracelet, and black studded Aldo sandals. Sha-bang!


The Face
Base: Clinique Superfit Foundation #05 Neutral - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder #003 Natural - Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer "Vanilla" - Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer "Light/Medium Matte" - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush "Tipsy"
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo #70 Barely Branded on lid and #35 Tough as Taupe in crease - L'Oréal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara #J100
Lips: Keepin' it soft and simple with some cherry Chapstick!


The little extra "something"
I think we all called food for this one. Also on the Danforth stretch is a quite populated gelato place known as "Dolce", and let me tell you, this creamy goodness was nothing short of sweet. I opted for some french vanilla bean mixed with some sort of caramel flavour that I embarrassingly attempted, and failed, to pronounce. Our bellies were full from the pizza eating, but I was determined to snag some dessert, having been on a "health kick" (note quotation marks... bread is my homeboy) for a good portion of the summer.


This caca face and I haven't been out for a proper dine-in for quite some time, and it was nice to have some face-time (the real, human-is-sitting-in-front-of-me kind). What will you be up to this upcoming weekend?

All my lovin',

Alexandra // Fashion Lurk xx






No comments:

Post a Comment